| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bedford, Ma in February is slightly cold at -2.9 °C (26.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.7 °C (36.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.6 °C (16.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid. Circa 90.9mm (3.6in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 11:06 long with an average length of 10:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Bedford, Ma February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bedford, Ma, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bedford, Ma:
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) NW
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) N
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NW
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 25.9 kms (16.1 miles) NNW
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) W
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 139.4 kms (86.6 miles) W
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 13.4 kms (8.3 miles) SW
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) W
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) SW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SW